Wednesday 21 November 2012

it is sugars/carbohydrates that contribute to obesity




In my experience it is sugars/carbohydrates that contribute to obesity or fatness of body  and other ailments plaguing all of us here in America.

 I do not believe fats makes us fat, but that carbohydrates make us fat or obes. 
This has been my experience and it saddens me that we continue to push poor food heath suggestions to Americans.


 It makes sense to me why we are the fattest society in known history with all of this bad information being spread to the population.

In my opinion, this plate and the old pyramid are not backed by good and new science and research, but by research skewed by corporate interests - just like so many other things in this country.

With this plate, America will continue to be fat. The corn/wheat/sugar industries will continue to thrive the human.

 The pharmaceuticals industry will grow even more powerful.

America doesn't need much carbs and pills.

 It needs to wake up break free from these bad (or lobbied) ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment